Your cash register measures the end result.
Soundflow measures every step that leads up to it.
- How many customers did each employee talk to?
- How long did each conversation last?
- How much time was each employee idle?
- Is the store overstaffed at certain times?
- Why do some employees underperform while others are crushing it?
- Is everyone following the script?
- What deviations cause missed opportunities?
- What deviations perform better than intended?
- What version of the script works best? Have you A/B tested multiple versions?
- Are employees mentioning all the right promotions and upsells? How often? What works best?
- Are employees avoiding all the phrases that should be avoided? How often? What is the baseline?
Listen-in on conversations
Consumes too much of the manager’s time.
To hear too little of the employee’s work.
Ask customers for feedback
Heavily-biased towards negatives.
2nd hand accounts with no specifics.
Send in secret shoppers
Still based on partial data.
Captures random snapshots that may or may not match reality.
Rely on anecdotes
Can you trust what people say about other people?
Can you base performance reviews on anecdotes?
Soundflow allows your managers to:
Capture all the data without spending time listening in.
Measure every aspect of every conversation.
Easily view and organize the data.
Organize and visualize key trends.
Provide precise feedback to employees with real numbers.
Gamify the experience for employees.
Сhoose any number of stores where you’d like to try the system out. We recommend 1-3 stores to start.
We install it for free, you try it out, and if you don’t like it – we remove it for free.
Try it out, completely free of charge. We are 100% confident in our products, and want you to be 100% satisfied by them.